Dimmable LED Drivers
In order to dim LED lighting a Dimmable LED Driver is required. There are a variety of dimming methods available to match the dimming device, you can select your preferred dimming method in the left column to filter the list.
- Ecopac LED DALI Dimming Interface DALI-801-8A£23.94
The Ecopac DALI-801-8A LED dimming inteface can be used in conjuction with non dimmable LED drivers to provide DALI dimming.
Ecopac LED Dimming Interface ECP-701-8A£24.92
- 8A Maximum current
- 12-36VDC input voltage
- 1 DALI address input
- 1 Channel Output
The Ecopac ECP-701-8A LED dimming inteface can be used in conjuction with non dimmable LED drivers to provide 1-10V signal dimming.
8A Maximum current
12-36VDC input voltageLearn MoreMean Well LDC-35 Series Constant Power LED Driver 300 – 1000mA 35WFrom: £28.64
Ecopac LED Dimming Interface ECP-801-12A£59.94
- Constant Power mode output
- Metal housing design
- Full Power at 70~100% max Current
- Built-in active PFC function
- Flicker Free design
- No load / Standby power consumption <0.5W
- Output current level pre-settable
- Typical lifetime>50000 hours
- SELV and Isolated
- Class 2 power supply
- 5 years warranty
The Ecopac ECP-801-12A LED dimming inteface can be used in conjuction with non dimmable LED drivers to provide 1-10V signal dimming.
- Compact Size, High Output
- Current 1 Channel, max 12A@12~24VDC/max 8A@36VDC/CH Output
- Ultra-pro Push Dim Function
- Directly Support Both AC and DC Input Push Switches
- 1-10V Dimmer Function While Controlled by 1-10V Signal