Dimmable LED Drivers
In order to dim LED lighting a Dimmable LED Driver is required. There are a variety of dimming methods available to match the dimming device, you can select your preferred dimming method in the left column to filter the list.
- Ecopac LED Dimming Interface ECP-701-8A£24.92
The Ecopac ECP-701-8A LED dimming inteface can be used in conjuction with non dimmable LED drivers to provide 1-10V signal dimming.
8A Maximum current
12-36VDC input voltageLearn MoreEcopac LED Dimming Interface ECP-801-12A£59.94
The Ecopac ECP-801-12A LED dimming inteface can be used in conjuction with non dimmable LED drivers to provide 1-10V signal dimming.
- Compact Size, High Output
- Current 1 Channel, max 12A@12~24VDC/max 8A@36VDC/CH Output
- Ultra-pro Push Dim Function
- Directly Support Both AC and DC Input Push Switches
- 1-10V Dimmer Function While Controlled by 1-10V Signal